Multi-award winning entertainer Stephen Fisher-King is now offering lessons in vocal tuition and performance.
Have a look HERE for more information
- Freeing the voice and extending your range using the Don Graydon Method
- Improving the voice you sing and speak with
- Mic technique
- Finding the power in your voice
- Setting up your sound/monitors
- How to put on a Show
- Working with a band/’counting in’
- Choosing the right material and creating a running order
- How to ‘own the stage’
- Writing and delivering professional patter
STEPHEN FISHER-KING = PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE AND VAST EXPERIENCE
- One of Australia’s leading live entertainers.
- Holds a Bachelor of Music and Voice degree from the ANU Conservatorium of Music
- Studies the vocal training methods of Vocal Guru Don Graydon
- A nine-time Australian MO Awards winner (including Peter Allen Variety Performer of the Year)
- Seven-time Australian Club Awards winner (including Best Male Vocalist)
- Performed lead roles in major musical theatre productions including Hello Dolly, Evita, The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber, Cats and The New Rocky Horror Show.
- Performed lead roles in La Boheme, Dido and Anaes, Coronation of Poppea and Orpheus in the Underworld.
- Stephen has performed alongside Sarah Brightman, Anthony Warlow and some of the world’s most experienced and impressive performers.
For more information or to book lessons, please call Lindsay on 0413020261 or Inquiries@stephenfisher-king.com.
Stephen’s vocal tuition is based on the methods of vocal guru Don Graydon, who was instrumental in the development of Stephen’s own voice.
Don Graydon Vocal Kits (workbook/DVD/CD) are available by contacting Inquiries@stephenfisher-king.com or call 0413 020261.